As a member of Contemporary Arts Museum Houston at the Friend level, you and a guest will receive:
- Reciprocal benefits at nearly 100 participating North America museums through the NARM and Mod/Co programs
- Complimentary beverages at CAMH exhibition openings
- Two complimentary Nina and Michael Zilkha exhibition catalogues
- Invitation to the Membership Holiday Reception
- A 10% discount at The Museum Shop and an additional 20% discount on exhibition publications at The Museum Shop
- Subscription to CAMH’s e-newsletters
- Discounts on subscriptions to select art magazines
Your membership helps support the Museum’s exhibitions and public programs. Thank you!
The Contemporary Arts Museum Houston is a 501(c)(3) organization. Therefore, you may claim a donation for the difference between the cash and property given to the organization and the value of the benefits received with your gift. The fair market value of goods or services received with a membership contribution at the Friend level is $116.00. For tax purposes please use Employer Identification Number 74-1093771.